Paul’s Intro – 8:20PM-8:30PM
Cut to Paul (No Music) ALL OTHER MICS
This week we interview Scott Kolesaire, the brand manager for the Avo and Zino cigar lines, we talk proper ash management in our Debonaire Ideal segment, Will reviews a unique cutter and Paul reviews LUj, a cuban, and a new Connecticut shade, all that and more so stay tuned.
– Cut to Stogie Geeks Logo MUTE ALL OTHER MICS
Broadcasting live from G Unit Studios in Rhode Island, its the Stogie Geeks show!
– Cut to sponsor logos MUTE ALL OTHER MICS
– Cut to Paul Fade Music
Welcome everyone to the Stogie Geeks show, this is episode 144 for June 11, 2015 and I’m your host Paul Asadoorian. ‘
Cut to Will
On the lines via Skype from NC it Wiiiiiiiiiill Cooper!
Debonaire Ideal: 9:45PM-10:00PM:
Run Debonaire Commercial
Cut to Debonaire Logo – PUT DEBONAIRE LOGO ON TV
Cut to Paul
Proper Ash Management
Scott Kolesaire, Brand Manager Avo and Zino – 8:30PM-9:45PM
Guest: Scott Kolesaire, Brand Manager Avo and Zino
Some of the topics we will hit:
- Some of your background in the Cigar Industry and how you ended up at Davidoff
- A little history of the Avo brand
- Drivers for making the rebranding of Avo
- What exactly the Avo rebrand involved
- The current core line offerings
- Changes made to the Avo limited edition series
- Avo Synchro Nicaragua – drivers for this type of cigar
- How’s Avo doing? Your relationship with Avo
Downplay the Zino Stuff (as per Scott); I’d like to also cover some stuff on Zino if that is OK
- How did you get your start in the cigar industry?
Stogies Of The Week 10:00PM-11:00PM
- Contest question: