SG 101: How to light a cigar 5:00PM-5:15PM
SG 101: How to smoke a cigar 5:15-5:30PM
SG Shorts: Arturo Fuente
Regular production lines:
- Don Carlos (Cameroon)
- Hemmingway (All perfectos, all Cameroon reg. production)
- Gran Reserva (Conecticut, Ecuadorian Sun Grown, Cameroon)
- Magnum R (Rosado Sun Grown)
- Chatue Fuente (Conecticut, Ecuadorian Sun Grown)
- Casa Cuba (ecuadorian havana wrapper)
Paul’s Intro – 8:20PM-8:30PM
Cut to Paul (No Music) ALL OTHER MICS
This week we interview Danny Moya and Nelson Ruiz from MoyaRuiz Cigars, we talk about visiting cigar shops in our Debonaire ideal segment, and cover everything from fivers to fight chuck norris for em’ cigars in our stogies of the week!
– Cut to Stogie Geeks Logo MUTE ALL OTHER MICS
Broadcasting live from G Unit Studios in Rhode Island, its the Stogie Geeks show!
– Cut to sponsor logos MUTE ALL OTHER MICS
– Cut to Paul Fade Music
Welcome everyone to the Stogie Geeks show, this is episode 148 for July 9, 2015 and I’m your host Paul Asadoorian. ‘
Cut to Will
On the lines via Skype from NC it Wiiiiiiiiiill Cooper!
Interview: 8:30PM-9:30PM: Danny Moya and Nelson Ruiz, MoyaRuiz Cigars
Danny Moya: Skype ID – Jairis.moya
Nelson Ruiz: TBD
- How did you get your start in the cigar industry?
Debonaire Ideal: 9:30PM-9:45PM:
Run Debonaire Commercial
Cut to Debonaire Logo – PUT DEBONAIRE LOGO ON TV
Cut to Paul
Visiting New Cigar Shops
- Support your Brick and Mortar stores! Its important
- They stand behind the product, so buying them on site means they can service or exchange products there
- Be pleasent, ask lots of questions
- How long have you been in business?
- What are your best selling cigars?
- Ask about rare or hard to find cigars
- Ask them what lines they just started carrying
- If its a lounge and you are staying for a smoke, buy a cigar
- Check out what other things they carry, for example this one shop carries Benchmade knives, full collection, and they service them on-site. Had I known that, I would have bought my benchmade from them to support the local shops
Stogies Of The Week 10:00PM-11:00PM
PUT THE D’CROSSIER LOWER THIRD IN!
THEN AUDIO or VIDEO
- Contest question: