Download Episode 9 Here
Video version of this episode:
Chris & Ben from Nice Tight Ash
Stogie of the Week
Unbanded: Quesada Selección España Robusto
Origin: Dominican Republic
Wrapper: Arapiraca (Ecuador)
Binder: Dominican Republic
Filler: Broadleaf Conn, Dominican Republic, Nicaragua
Size: 5 x 52
Age: About 6 months
This week we are drinking
Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale
- My Uzi Weighs A Ton Baitfish – Fabulous petite corona, can’t wait to grab more of these.
- Cohiba Siglo IV – Somewhat flat, was expecting more flavor, but burned really well.
- Partagas Serie D #4 Tubo – Spot on cuban flavors, nice packaging.
- Davidoff Colorado Claro Short Perfecto – This series is my favorite from Davidoff, full of flavors, very complex, and one of the most enjoyable smokes I’ve ever had. It comes in three different sizes, and they are all a treat to smoke. Very expensive.
- Romeo and Julieta 2007 LE – Plugged :(
- My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petit Robusto – A fantastic stick that I finally got around to revisiting during my holiday break. If you like dark rich flavors, I recommend grabbing a few to try.
- Ramon Allones Specially Selected (2005) – Nice medium bodied smoke. Flavors included wood, nuts, and a mild spice. I loved the toasty finish on second half. Construction was A+. Great gift and smoke! "Box Worthy"
- La Aurora Preferidos 1903 Cameroon No. 1 – Probably one of the best Cameroon smokes out there. Flavor profile includes some mild wood, sweetness, and that familiar Cameroon spice that reminds me of ginger. A refreshing finish and enjoyable medium bodied smoke. "Box Worthy"
- Davidoff Colorado Claro Special R – A visually stunning cigar. I mean it is gorgeous. While editing the pictures for the review I wanted to grab another. Flavor profile includes nice mix of graham cracker, nuts, and a faint caramel sweetness. I detected some coffee bean and cocoa undertones on the second half. Perfect construction, burn, and draw. Recommend grabbing a box or two or three.